Sunday 11 December 2016

Alpha/Dictionary Challenge 2016

Alpha/Dictionary Challenge 2016



Hallo Everyone!

Whoop!  Whoop!  It's Challenge Day
and here is the penultimate letter:

M

I know you are all busy with preparations
for the coming festivities - not to mention
all those parties and outings so I'll just
show you the latest picture from
Karen Gist's printer's tray:


How lovely is that?!......


Over to you, you can enter as many times as
you like via the link.  If you cannot use the
link, then please email your picture to me
mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will put it up for you

Don't forget to include the definition in
your project and I look forward very
much to visiting with you over the next two weeks

Good luck

Mickie xx


9 comments:

  1. My... a miniature mandolin with all the details, how lucky to find it for Karen's tray! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful 💜💚💜💚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen's mandolin is gorgeous. A timely reminder that I have yet to find a yacht, yeti, yak or yam to complete the previous letter. I think today is a good day to get my craft on. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my favourite one of all year. Beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my favourite too! A very lucky find :D x

      Delete
  5. So looking forward to seeing the whole printers tray at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable project by Karen, this is really lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that mandolin! Fantastic object to have in the printer tray.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.