Sunday 3 April 2016

Alpha/ Dictionary Challenge




Helloooo,

Good morning and Happy Sunday
everyone!
Hope you are enjoying the weekend.
What lovely sunshine we are having and 
I believe Sunday is going to be even 
better!!

Well, today we are here to announce
the next letter for the 
Alpha/Dictionary Challenge.

As you know I get the DT to pick the 
letters and this time Dawn has chosen for us.

Dawn has given us the letter.....

D

and there is a twist.....
there has to be the colour pink included!

Think you can manage that?
Course you can.

Here is Karen's latest addition to her 
tray -


So pretty!!

You must know the rules by now,
pick a word beginning with the 
letter D, make your project, including 
the colour pink somewhere and a
definition, either from the Dictionary
or one that you have written.

You have two weeks, the link will close 
at midnight on Sunday 17th April.
Entries via the link or send your pics to
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and as many entries as you like!
The winner will be announced on Tuesday 
19th April and will be picked by 
Random Generator!

Have fun everyone!

I shall be back tomorrow with 
some very important news regarding
the Winner of last year's
Calendar Challenge.....so I'll
see you then!

Jane x

Just adding this in for Eva





5 comments:

  1. Good Morning all - love the latest tray project. So this time is D and pink - yep I am reading carefully these days - don't want another missing heart fiasco. Have a great Sunday everyone. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, haven't done my G yet!!! Off to do some emergency crafting....... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the description for this challenge when it started, I decided to make a black and white journal
    As I don't like to change my journal I only placed a little pink heart on the page, just for the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea Jolande, then you can take it off after to continue your theme!!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have managed to join in this time sorry to have missed the last two challenges but intend to make my pages so my AJ is complete. will pop by everyone later.
    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.