Sunday 2 October 2016

Alpha/Dictionary Challenge 2016

Hello everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

It's Sunday which means it is Challenge Day and today it is the 
Alpha/Dictionary Challenge

Now, let me see, what letter will it be?............. 

We thought we'd be kind 
and decide on an easier letter for you!  Haha!

So the letter is...........

E

and we have another project from
Karen's fabulous tray....





As ever, you have two weeks for as many entries
as you like via the link.
If you can't use the link, email your pictures to me:
mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will post them for you.
The link will close at midnight on 
16 October 2016 and the winner announced
on the following Tuesday

Don't forget to include the definition!

  Enjoy your crafting!

Mickie xx



6 comments:

  1. A great tray. I love elephants might have to go with the same word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tray, I love the elephant charm! I got in quick today as I have a free afternoon for crafting! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL now why couldn't we have had E whilst I was on hols...it would have made my life a lot easier ;0) Great tray..I look forward to using ALL my crafting things to create my E x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies to Karen but I'm going with elephant too... I had lined this one up a loooong time ago!

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.