Sunday 20 September 2015

Weekly Challenge



Helloooo,


I'm back again with the new Weekly Challenge.
Has somebody taken a day out of every week??
These Sundays seem to be getting closer!!

Well what is it to be this week?
We have covered a lot of different topics
this year and I am running out of ideas
haha!!

What have we been looking at last week?
Christmas..... so how about we stay with 
Christmas, yes I know it's only
September but it is not that far away now!
The way the time is going we will be sitting 
by the fire, drinking tea at 4.30pm with the 
lights on and trying to keep warm.
The forecasters are telling us we are going to
have a really harsh winter, do we believe
them...hmmm not sure!!
Anyway let's make it Christmas but there
has to be snow or snowflakes involved!!
Haha to get you ready for our harsh 
winter.....lots of snow!! 
Can you manage that??

Looking forward to seeing what you do!

You know what I'm going to say, you have one
week for as many entries as you like.  Entry
where possible via the link but if not, then
email your pics to me at 
janecraftbarn@gmail.com

Entries will close at midnight on 
27th September and the winner will be
announced on Tuesday 29th.
Mr Random Generator will pick the winner 
and they will receive a £10 gift voucher.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

See you soon,

Jane x


5 comments:

  1. Snowflakes... now I can deal with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun Jane although today is a perfect Indian summer day and as I type this I am sitting in the warm sunshine in my garden...bliss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun Jane although today is a perfect Indian summer day and as I type this I am sitting in the warm sunshine in my garden...bliss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jingle snow, jingle snow, jingle all the way. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cabbage, here I come with my three wize men xmas card and then I spotted the snow thing!!! Not much snow happenng on my card. Ah well, back to the drawingz boardz. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.