Tuesday 21 May 2013

Letter A winner and Wall of fame

Hi, 
First of all, I am sooooo sorry that this is only posted today. Last week was so busy adding lots of stuff on line (getting ready for the Extravaganza) and preparing the new (July/August/September) planning with the DT, that time flew by and I never got the chance to do the Wall of Fame post.
I hope you will forgive me :-/
But anyway, here we are, with the Winner and the Wall of Famers for the letter A. 
Before she left for school, I asked my daughter Melissa to give me a random number  between 0 and 64, and she picked 42.
She was so pleased when we clicked on the picture and I told her it was 6 year old Cassidy's page.
Isn't it just adorable? I guess mum Arrowenn will have to enjoy the £20 voucher, but I'm sure Cassidy will pick something she likes on our site too ;)



 Cassidy's page


Cassidy, dis à ta maman de me contacter par email, et je vous enverrai le bon d'achat dès que possible

************

Now for the Wall of Famers this week

Coco

Elaine

Pat

 Vicky

Zeffy

Congratulations to you all. 
If your page is featured this week, as a winner or a Wall-of-famer, please get in touch and I will send you a winner's logo to add to your blog. 

Thanks again for playing with us week after week. 

See you tomorrow




12 comments:

  1. oh mon dieu, je vais mettre des boules quies avant de lui dire, car elle va hurler de joie lol

    merci izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour cette distinction Izzy !! Et bravo à Cassidy, sa page est trop mignonne en plus !... Congrats to all of us! Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to the winner and wall of famers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to Cassidy and the Wall of Famers! All fabulous pages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so pleased that a child won, and such a gifted one at that. We need to encourage our youngsters in their art and Cassidy's example will do just that. You're an inspiration Cassidy. Congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations cassidy and the wall of famers, well deserved.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Cassidy, a wonderful page from her too. Congratulations also to the wall of famers, fantastic work :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much. I am thrilled. I am loving this challenge. Congratulations to Cassidy and to everyone who is taking part, making it such fun..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the wall of famers and to little Cassidy.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done to all brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.