Thursday 23 August 2012

Tando clocks week: Neil

Hi,
Hope you are enjoying our Tando Clock week so far.
Today, Neil is with us with a stunning sample made with the Tando Printer's tray round clock and Dylusions sprays



I used the round clock shape. Dylusions sprays and masks to add and remove colour.
I made flowers by cutting flowers from Crafty Individuals papers and added colour with the sprays too. I used PaperArtsy stamps to add pattern and depth too.




Neil used:
Crafty Individuals paper packs
Flower punch
PaperArtsy stamps hot picks 1005
Dylusions Further round the edge stamps.

Our special offer this week:
10% off Tando Creative clocks
Just type TANDOCLOCK
in the offer code box as you go through checkout


See you tomorrow with  Gio 




9 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that clock: the flowers are divine and I still love that stamp set whenever I see it! Colours are delicious and the use of the masks adds so much depth.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all he clock posts this week - great inspiration. I'm bookmarking all he pages so I can refer back when my clocks arrive.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one beautiful clock. The colours are wonderful and the flowers add a traditional touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous clock Neil lovely colour combo flowers are delightful reminds me of summer........ did we have one!! lol

    Maggie H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work Neil, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done...love the flowers and the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow. Love the colours. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovin your clock Neil, utterly gorgeous!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.