Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas



Today we have Hazel Harler
with her gorgeous Christmas Card
just for you:


 "For my Christmas card I used a cream square card blank


Some of the Kaisercraft papers that I used



I distressed the edges of the green script paper 
and turned it over to sponge 
peacock feathers distress ink on the edges


I turned the paper back over and sprayed frost Color Bloom over it



I wrapped some bakers twine round the paper and made a bow 
then I glued the paper to the card blank. 

I tore the edges of the corrugated card and dry brushed some gesso over it. 

For the bauble I embossed some white card and die cut the bauble 
with a Memory Box die, I coloured the raised areas 
with peacock feathers distress ink. 

I die cut the holly leaves with a Sizzix holly branch die, 
for the other leaves I used a Sizzix thinlits die and gold card, 
I used a punch for the berries. 

I glued everything to the card and put stickles on the holly leaves,
 berries and round the edges


 Here is a close up showing the stickles on the leaves

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas"

Supplies

Merry Christmas to you too Hazel
and I look forward to working with you in 2017


See you all tomorrow with the final letter in the 
Alpha/Dictionary Challenge for 2016

Mickie xx



3 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas best wishes to all the team at Craft Barn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hazel, lovely texture. Merry Christmas Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Merry Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.