Sunday 21 June 2015

Weekly Challenge



Hellooo,


Hope you are all having a good weekend.

It is Sunday again and time for another Weekly Challenge.

Goodness I'm finding it hard to come up with new ideas, 
can't give you Punch Boards which we have featured last week
as I'm sure we are not all lucky enough to own one.

We have done Bunting, we've done Bags so I think
I'm going to give you Bow or Bows 
as featured in Neil's post!

Ha...what do you think of that???

You can make a bow or bows, use a bow as a
decoration on a card, scrapbook page, gift
whatever you like.  It can be paper, ribbon anything 
you fancy!

Well that gives you something to think about!!

OK, same rules as usual, as many entries as you like,
via the link below or if you are unable to do that, email 
me your picture at janecraftbarn@gmail.com

The link will close at midnight on Sunday 28th June
and the winner will be picked by Mr Random Generator
on Tuesday 30th June.  The winner will receive a 
£10 gift voucher.

Good Luck,

Jane xx




2 comments:

  1. Great idea...I have tons of ribbons but for my card I used a piece of leather as I wanted to keep it very masculine for Father's Day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, an entry already! This is definitely challenging for me as I hardly ever use bows. Hmmm, do I or don't I? Tfs. C

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.