Monday 28 January 2013

Valentines week - Gio

Hello everyone, 
Hope you had a lovely weekend... 
Valentine's this week.... I know.. we are not the 14th yet, but we thought of giving you a few ideas in time to make a little something for the one(s) you love... 
So here we are this week with lots of heart and love projects to inspire you... 
Ready? let's start with Gio... and some lovely black and gold hearts. That would make a perfect masculine project, don't you think?


I painted the hearts with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints: Little black dress. I adhered the Dreamweaver stencil: Scroll heart with a piece of masking tape to the bigger heart and I spread some Dreamweaver embossing paste: Crackle with a palette knife. When dry I sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer Mister: Rich Gold and enriched with Dreamweaver metallic F/X: Pink Blaze. On the smaller wooden heart, I glued two images cut from Crafty Individuals picture book: People and places 2 along with some watch parts.
I covered the Tando Creative minis: Hearts with the Dreamweaver embossing paste: Crackle and when dry I highlighted them with some PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints: Old gold. I linked the mini hearts to the string with jump rings.






PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints: Little Black Dress



See you tomorrow




6 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.