Thursday 13 December 2012

1 stamp 6 ways - Gio


Hi, 
Gio day today, and a very unusual but truly stunning way to use the Katzelkraft Mini arch. Trust Gio to think of that. Would you love those in your Christmas tree? I particularly love the Gold one.

Three little decorations using one stamp.


I stamped four time the Katzelkraft single rubber stamp - Mini arch on Ranger Specialty Stamping Paper using Versamark ink; then I poured some Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Embossing powder: Viola Black and I heated it until melted. I cut out the inner part of the arch, leaving only the frame.
I cut 4 images from Crafty Individuals Merry Christmas and I glued to the back of the arch. I added some sparkle: rhinestones, Distress Stickles and mica powder. I glued the 4 arches together, to form a 3D piece. I closed the roof linking together the 4 edges using a needle and a matching thread. I added some beads to a Head Pins and I used it to hang the ornament.





I made a golden version using Cosmic Shimmer Lustre Embossing powder: copper bronze and images from Crafty Individuals picture book: People and places 2.


For the calendar page: 
I glued to a piece of cardstock cut to size pieces of torn book pages and pages from Crafty Individuals background book 5 (Italy).
I painted it with PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints: Little Black Dress leaving just a little area clean. I tapped the surface with Versamark Ink then I sprinkled some Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Embossing powder: Viola Black and Stampendous embossing enamel: aged rose. I heated with the heat gun until melted.
I stamped the Katzelkraft rubber stamp - Mini arch on Ranger Specialty Stamping Paper using Versamark ink; then I poured some Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Embossing powder: Viola Black and I heated it until melted. I cut out the inner part of the arch, leaving only the frame. I cut an images from Crafty Individuals Merry Christmas and I glued to the back of the arch. I added the arch and the month to the cardstock. 




Katzelkraft single rubber stamp - Mini arch
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints: Little black dress
Stampendous embossing enamel: Aged Rose
Crafty Individuals picture book: People and places 2 
Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Embossing powder: Viola Black
Glass bead mix: Jet set, Pink
Cosmic Shimmer Lustre Embossing powder: copper bronze, amethyst mist
Dreamweaver metallic F/X: Glacier lake


Our special offer this week is 20% off all Katzelkraft stamps except the minis. 
Just enter the code KTZ20 when you checkout.




See you tomorrow





8 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous project. A great example of thinking outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful! I love everything Giò makes...she's so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a gorgeous project!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, just beautiful projects!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning and so lovely !! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh those tree decorations are amazing! What an inspired idea. ~the calender page is cool too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those hanging decorations, what a great idea. The CI images are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing creations, love the decs, great ideas x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.