Thursday 26 April 2012

Katzelkraft week: tag box

Hey bloggers, 
I told you we would have quite a few tags this week (one more coming tomorrow with Michelle), so it was perfect timing (and not planned!) that Neil altered this wooden basket to store his tags. I LOVE the idea and might do this myself very soon. Thanks Neil.

I use this wooden "basket" to keep tags that I've pre-cut so I have some ready when I want one. It's not been decorated until now though! I coloured it with Distress Stain as it covers wood items fabulously. I stamped some images around it in archival ink.
The main image was stamped onto card and torn around before being coloured with distress ink a


To finish I added a small tattered flower from the sizzix strip die and edged the container with Inka gold to add some sparkle.nd blending foam. I removed some of the colour by using a waterbrush and paper towel. This highlights areas nicely!
Materials list
Medium box from set of 3 wooden baskets
Sizzix tattered flower strip die
KTZ67 Circus stamp
Distress stains- Forest moss
Distress inks- Forest moss and Barn Door
Inka gold 912 lava green.



1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful, I love it !! And thanks for this great idea...

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.