Tuesday 11 April 2017

Twelve Month Challenge Winner AND The Song Challenge Winner

Twelve Month Challenge Winner
and The Song Challenge Winner




Hallo Everyone!

We have a double Winner's Day today!
Now this must be quite exciting for you
and I trust you will enjoy the moment.....

......as for me, I am sitting here quite
red faced as had I not had an email asking
me where the Month Challenge Winner
was for March; we might never have known!

Thank you Sunshinepen - I appreciate you
contacting me and I expect the winner of
the Month Challenge will appreciate it too

Without further ado...........

There were ten lovely entries for this
challenge and Mr Random G says the
winner is...........

...........No 7



Congratulations to Lesley


How to claim your prize will
come at the end.  In the meantime
read on for the winner of the
March Song Challenge............


I'm sure you will all recall the song
which was Blowin' in the Wind

There were some high winds about
too in March.  My garden fence tried to
escape to freedom.  Probably couldn't find
because it did come back home!!......

Back to the Song Challenge.

There were seven super entries 
this time and again, Mr R G
was invited to make his choice:


He chose No 7


Congratulations Maggie!



Well done to Lesley and Maggie

Can we have a round of applause here please?...


Please contact me at 

mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com

so I can send you your prizes 


My apologies for omitting to
announce the Month Challenge Winner
at the right time.  Will try harder.......

'Till tomorrow

Mickie xx

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to both winners - well done. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done winners...I'm working on my April piece today ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to the winners = glad I could help ;) ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners. Two lovely entries. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to both of you on your wins. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to both of you. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely surprise! Thank you!

    Congratulations Lesley on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all and congratulations to Maggie too! xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.