Sunday 16 April 2017

Song Title Challenge

Song Title Challenge


Hi there!

Wishing you all a Happy Easter
and trust the Egg Hunt went well
and your haul of chocolate
appropriate to your hunting skills!

It is also the Song Challenge Day
and today we have 

I Can't Stand The Rain 

for me this was sung by

Tina Turner

and here's a reminder of the lyric:

I can't stand the rain
Against my window
Bringing back sweet memories
I can't stand the rain
Against my window
Because he's not here with me

Hey window pane
Do you remember
How sweet it used to be
When we were together
Everything was so grand
Now that we've parted
There's one sound that I just can't stand

Karen Gist has made another of her
lovely Coasters for us:


You have until midnight on 7th May
to enter as many projects as you like
via the link

Please remember to add the song title
and the name of the artist who sang it
somewhere on your project

If you cannot use the link, then send your
project to me at

mickiecraftbarn@gmail.com

and I'll be happy to post it for you

I look forward to seeing all
your great work

Good Luck everyone

'Til Tomorrow

Mickie xx





2 comments:

  1. A real ear-worm of a song choice this time! Karen's coaster looks great, thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like the challenge............sorry about the ear-worm! hehe!

      Delete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.