Sunday 19 June 2016

Two Weekly Challenge




Happy Sunday Everyone, 

Good morning and Happy Sunday,
time again for our new Challenge!

Goodness these weeks are flying by,
time to announce another
two weekly challenge.
What is it to be this time....

I thought I may go for one of 
ionabunny's 
ideas!!!
I think they have been too easy so far, so....
I have made my decision and.....
the next challenge will be....
a dog under the sea!!

I am not going to go with her idea
of using three colours too, I think 
this will be a challenge enough.
So, you need to produce a project of your
choice which must be under the
sea and include a dog!  The dog can be doing
anything you like and even be an 
'old sea dog'
If you are not happy then you know who
to blame...not me haha!!

You have two weeks, the link will close 
at midnight on July 3rd.
If you can't use the link then please send
your pics to me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add them for you.
The winner, picked by random generator
will be announced on Tuesday 5th July
and receive a £10 gift voucher.

Oh, just thought, it could be a dog fish!

Good luck everyone!

Jane x




4 comments:

  1. Not making it easy are we? I think this is worse than the pesky dragonfly... but hey ho it's not a challenge for nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a challenge .... great :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Actually, that was supposed to be two ideas but feel free to blame me if you don't get many entries. Personally I think that is a fab challenge theme and I hope everyone rises to the occasion. I always find wierd challenge themes really get the mojo flowing so if anyone is reading this then please give it a go. You never know where the scuba diving dog will lead you...... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha.....you are so in trouble, no i think it will be great fun!!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.