Friday 17 June 2016

Infusions - Neil Walker



Morning all,


Hope you are all well,
the weekend is nearly upon us yet
again!

This week we are going to look at
the most lovely little bottles 
of magic!
What are they called....
Infusions 
and you can check them out here.

Neil is here to show us what he has 
been up to...


I had these two pieces of embossed card from
 a previous project. They were the perfect choice 
to experiment with the powders.


As you can imagine, at first I wondered if these
 were going to be any different than Brushos.
 Well, they work and react very similarly as I
 thought. However, I have to say that I love the
 effect of the walnut that is a part of the Infusions!


I added these to a couple of tags and trimmed to fit.


I used DecoArt Crackle paste to add some
 texture to the edges through a layering stencil.


Yes, it looks a bit messy but I left it to dry.


When dry I sprinkled some Infusions over.


A spritz of water to spread. When dry I
 added some shimmer with Starlight paint in Topaz.


My finished tags, along with a couple of other
 trial pieces.




Wow, these look amazing!!
Think I'm going to have to treat myself 
to some of these little bottles of magic!
The little bottles themselves are so cute!!
Ha ha must be a girly thing!!

So, if you want to have a go, this
is what Neil used -


Ribbon and Metal Charm from Stash

I'll be back tomorrow with another 
project for you!

Jane x






3 comments:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.