Saturday 18 June 2016

Infusions - Dawn Heald




Hi everyone,

Hope you all have something
nice sorted for the weekend!

I am catering for 80 people
tonight for a works reunion so I'm
going to be mega busy in the kitchen!
Must try not to have too many 
'cooks perks' !!! Ha ha!! 

Today Dawn is here to show us her 
lovely project using the little bottles
of magic .... Infusions!

  
This time I've decorated an MDF journal page
 and had a good play with these superb
 new Paperartsy Infusions.
What I did....


I painted the board with two coats of white
 gesso then two coats of Snowflake paint.
 Sanded back with sanding Block. Then I
 repeatedly stamped the circle stamp all
 over and heat embossed with Clear Detail
 Embossing Powder and heated with heat tool.


Next I spritzed water and then added
 sprinkles of Infusions in greens and blues.
 Spritzed with water again and left to dry
 naturally to really bring out the walnut stain.
 Then I dabbed ultra Matt varnish in places
 and sponged on some more Infusions powders.


 I took the bold flower stamp and sprinkled
 with Royal Blood Infusions and dabbed Pearl
 Glaze on top with my finger and repeat
 stamped all over board. When dry I did this
 again over stamping some flowers with
 Emerald Isle Infusions. Let dry and 
outline with blue and white pens.
I then added some more background
 Stamping as shown.


For my main images. I painted a piece of
 white Pearl card with Ultra Matt Varnish,
 sprinkled on Infusions in contrasting colours 
and then painted over with brush and more
 Ultra Matt Varnish. Dry. Then stamp
 images.


 Add some coloured pen details,
 cut out and stick to the background board.


Finish with some Stardust Stickles Glitter Glue.


This is absolutely beautiful.
Every time I look at the pictures,
I see something else!

From own stash - Coloured Pens

Well that's all for today folks!

See you tomorrow,

Jane x

3 comments:

  1. The number of layers of ink and stamping gives a busy look full of details. Sound like you had fun with the Infusions, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn made a fabulous card with oodles of depth and detail! Good luck Jane with your event tonight! Sounds like it will be busy for you! Fun too I hope! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this, fabulous work by Dawn!! I love all the layers and detais. Coco x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.