Thursday 30 June 2016

Alpha/Dictionary Challenge 2016 Winner




I'm baaack!!

well at least I think I am!
Until the next time.

Wow what freaky weather we have been
having, I wonder if our followers over
the sea have been having weird 
weather too!
Not so long ago we were told we were going
to have the hottest summer on
record, now it's turning out to be  the
wettest......UK and rain...
well there is no surprise!

Hopefully I'm back up and running,
I've missed you all!!!

Right, important stuff....
Winners Day

23 fabulous entries, thank you so much!
Who has the Random Generator 
picked this time......


....no 13....

Margriet


Oh my goodness, the Random
Generator does like no 13 which is 
most definitely not unlucky for 
someone!!

Congratulations Margriet!!!
Please contact me at 
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that I can send you your prize!

Thank you everyone who entered,
your pics as always are amazing!!

See you soon
(I hope)

Jane x


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations this is a really lovely dictionary page xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I like no 13 too :-)

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.