Tuesday 5 May 2015

Weekly Challenge Winner - Night and Day



Morning All,


It's Tuesday again and it's Winners Day!!!

In fact it is a double winners day today as I have just 
realised that I said I would announce the April Calendar 
Winner on Sunday.....I'm sorry, not quite sure why I missed that.
There will be a separate post for that a bit later!

So, now I am announcing the winner of last weeks Challenge
.....Night and Day!
I know quite a few of you said it wasn't an easy challenge
but the 11 entries were superb.  I thought you all did 
very well!
Well, there can only be one winner and the 
Random Generator has picked ......




........no 7........

Craft Room Delights
by Samantha Wade




Well done Samantha, please click here
to get in touch so that I can send you your prize!


Ok, I'll be back again shortly with the Calendar Winner
but before I go, Kaybee, you haven't been in touch
yet to claim your winners voucher!!
Please use the click here above to email me.

See you soon,


Jane x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane - I had a bit of trouble getting in contact (the contact button on your post didn't work for me - my computer didn't like it!), so eventually I emailed Sandy. I'm picking up my voucher when I'm next in for a class, so I can have a proper browse! Loving all these challenges by the way, though my craft room is being decorated at the moment so I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, hope it's not out of action for too long!!! Glad you spoke to Sandy about your voucher, hope to see you soon!!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Samantha. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another congratulations, this time to Samantha, liking your artwork. C.

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.