Wednesday 1 May 2013

Touchy feely week - Michelle

Hi, 
Scrapbooking today with Michelle and a very Touchy Feely page indeed. Michelle used modeling paste as well as embossing folders and powders to give some dimension to her project. 


I used the wood stencil from Prima with modelling paste. 
I let dry and coloured with Distress ink. 
I stamped several images from Yorkshire Evening Post on paper, crushed and inked. 
I embossed the tags with a script embossing folder and inked the edges. 
I heat embossed some stains around the page with Festive Berries and clear powder. 
I coloured the banner with Distress inks and adhered all the elements on the page.

Material used:
IndigoBlu stamps: Yorkshire Evening Post
Crafty Individuals stamps: CI-256 (script)
Prima wood stencil
Distress inks: Vintage Photo, Peacock Feather, Festive Berries


See you tomorrow


2 comments:

  1. texture really looks great on your LO, love the color combo as well. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool layout! I love the bark xx

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.