Wednesday 1 August 2012

Stampbord and Impression Obsession: Gio

Hi, 
More black Stampbord (and they did not mean to do the same thing). After Neil, Gio used the painted and embossed Stampbord tiles to cover a tin this time. 
With a touch of Fran-tage embossing enamel, you are guaranteed to get a beautiful tin to keep or offer. 


To decorate the Stampbord tiles: I patted the tiles with Versamark ink and then I poured over them some Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Embossing powder: viola black; after removing the excess powder I melted it with the heat tool. Then I stamped the tiles using Versamark ink and Stampendous Fran-tage embossing enamel: Aged Rose using Impression Obsession Floral Damask stamp.

I painted the Woodware Scrapbook in a tin: square with a mixture of Fresco Finish Paint Lilac, Snowflake and Orchid. While the tin was drying I started to make the flower: I used the already embossed back paper of the Claudine Hellmuth Sticky back canvas (used on this project), embossed with Sizzix Daisy Blast and Paisley Palooza embossing folders. I cut them using Tim Holtz Alterations: Bigz Die - Tattered florals, then I covered them with Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Embossing powder: Viola Black and the Stampendous embossing enamel: Aged Rose along the borders. I assembled the flower using a little brads for the center.


I glued the tiles and the flowers to the box lid, along with a coloured ribbon.
See you tomorrow

6 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty! I always love to see what Gio comes up with and I'm never disappointed. This tin would make such a beautiful gift.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful project and I would never thought it was possible to emboss the Frantage on top of the Cosmic embossing powder without losing the stamp detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous object, and thank you so much for all that detailed tutorial information!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful box, love it ...! Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous project from Gio.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.