Thursday 14 June 2012

Memory box week with Neil and Karen

Hi,
One theme, two hosts, two cards today: our guest designer Karen and Neil have created truly elegant cards for you.
Ladies first... Karen...


I cut 4 Chloe Stems from copy paper and used them as a mask with milled lavendar Distress Ink on the Tando Plaque.  I cut another from a scrap of patterned paper and glued it in the centre, adding glossy accents to enhance it.  I edged the plaque with frayed Burlap Distress Ink.  Using the edge of a lovely lace border stamp & milled lavendar I went around the edges of the card and also coloured the tape.
I stamped 'imagine' and cut it out with a nestabilites before adding more ink to match..


Karen used the following products




****
Neil
Elegant to me is always black, white and simple so that's what I went for.
Pretty self explanatory I guess. I used a white card and added a strip of black card across.
I added the memory box die to the left and some gems top and bottom. of the card.

I used the outer frame of the sizzix Inside Out die to spell out Thank you.


Neil used the following products




Our special offer linked to Memory Box dies
Spend £30 on Memory Box dies between 14th and 17th June and get a £5 voucher back
(you will find it in your parcel)


See you tomorrow


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what Karen has done as her central image - very effective. Like the masculine feel of Neil's card - must remember to use black and white more!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards. I like the stencil Karen has used. Very pretty indeed. Not really considered Kanban products until I saw this. TFS.
    Regards Florence x
    P.S. the link back to the shop on this product doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting me know Florence.
    I will fix the link shortly
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.